Are you on a job search or in a career transition?
Whether recently unemployed, relaunching a career or transitioning to something new, this workshop will help!
- Are you communicating your value?
- Ignite your candidacy with a quick LinkedIn re-brand
- Best practices for following up during the job search process
- Tricks to bypass ATS Systems and HR
- What you need to be the most desirable candidate right now
- Revealed: The recent LinkedIn update that is hurting your candidacy
- Identify which companies are actually looking for you
- Remove blocks from your search and turning them into advantages
- Transition from a long gap in unemployment or your own company into job offers
We've got you covered!
Our regional Tech Expert and Career Coach Ari Weinstein will coach attendees through this interactive, hands-on workshop 'HOW TO COMMUNICATE YOUR VALUE TO GET THE NEXT BEST JOB'.
This is great opportunity for all, and it is a must have for IT / tech-sector professionals who work hard but struggle to communicate their value beyond listing specific skills or coding languages. This workshop includes interactive exercises and networking opportunities.
And it is FREE!
Register above to attend the intereactive online webisode or to see the replay.
About Ari Weinstein
Ari Weinstein, Founder of Ari W Solutions LLC
Ari enables small business owners, entrepreneurs and executives to strengthen their communication so they can start new ventures and reach the next milestone in their professions.
He is an award winning, accredited business coach specializing in professional mobility. Member of the Association for Coaching, and the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches. Ari specializes in helping technology, finance and operations pros. His clients learn to clearly communicate, visualize, and create road maps to success. The proven process enables clients to focus and move forward by taking manageable steps that lead to lasting change.
Ari believes he owes his success as a coach to a long list of outstanding mentors and managers that guided him during his long and successful corporate career. Because of them, he ended up managing an award-winning team, and earning recognition from the City of New York for his work as a volunteer career mentor in 2017.
Why does OpenHub do what we do?
After completing our 5 part series: Pivoteers & Pioneers: Technology Enabled Recovery in the Age of Social Distancing, we are taking what we have learned and applying it to a reboot of our series: Pivoteers 2.0
Become a featured guest speaker - apply here
- Data, Open Data, Data driven culture
- Cyber-Security, AI, Robotics, Coding, IT, WebDev
- Local tech businesses and local uses of tech in traditional businesses
Who is Pivoteers 2.0 for?
- Small and Medium Business Owners who want to grow using tech.
- Emerging and professional tech-talent who want to be part of Hudson Valley’s tech community
- Forward-thinking Local stakeholders believe in a strong and accessible
tech-driven economy in the Hudson Valley is possible!
- For all professionals looking for a career shift, growth or carreer change.
- For emerging talents jsut entering into the job market.
- This is a mustl have workshop for IT / tech sector professional who work hard but struggle to communicate their value beside lsiting their specific skills or coding languages.