Join our network of Local Professionals!
Create an OpenHub Professional Profile. Search our network for peers and potential partners on your next project. Add yourself to our growing community. Experience your tribe.
Current Job Postings:
OpenHub is recruiting mentors and volunteers for Newburgh Girls Code Club program 2021.
Please apply using the form below
Job opportunities with HVTechFest sponsor MediaComm:
Job opportunities with HVTechFest sponsor Technically Creative:
Java Programmer. Send Resume to: GetInfo@technicallycreative.com with the Subject of the Email: HVTechFest - Java
• Java 8 or higher
• Git or other distributed version control systems
• CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
• Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., recursion, basic data structures, concurrency)
• Knowledge of best practices for design of enterprise systems, including design patterns (e.g. SOLID, factory pattern, API design)
• Basic knowledge of common Web API paradigms and serialization formats: RESTful APIs, XML, JSON, YAML
• Working knowledge of Windows
Nice to have:
• Working knowledge of Linux, including its command line
• Experience with the Apache suite of open source offerings (e.g., Apache NiFi, Apache Tika, Apache POI, Apache OpenNLP)
• Familiarity with email file formats (EML, MSG) and protocols (SMTP, Exchange)
• Python, Groovy, or other scripting languages
• Machine Learning experience
• Graph Database experience
• Working knowledge of SSH, SFTP
• Familiarity with the Elastic Stack
Grow your career through OpenHub!
Want more contract work? Looking to open new job possibilities?
OpenHub will be hosting a bank of skilled, local Hudson Valley Tech Professionals. If you are a skilled tech professional living in the Hudson Valley, you can list yourself in our resource list of professionals. The application process for our Skilled Professionals Bank will be in place soon!!
Want to empower others with your knowledge? Teach with OpenHub!
Apply below to teach courses with OpenHub or to become an OpenHub Mentor for one-on-one coaching to teach people on their own, individual projects.