This is an introduction to web development for potential future web programmers. It could have been called “Internet Programming 101.” It is a first programming course, introducing the core Internet browser technologies HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Being a web developer is not for everyone. Find out if this career is for you by trying it!
Students learn with professional development tools (Atom editor and Chrome debugger), follow Google programming standards and perform quality control with W3C verification. In three sessions, students build a portfolio of test web sites of increasing complexity.
The Journey begins here.
- Anyone who wants to know how internet works
- Students who need to create custom websites from scratch.
- Students seeking positions with existing companies whose websites are built on CMS or E-commerce platforms.
- Web Masters who wish to become Drupal, Joomla or WordPress support engineers.
- Ecommerce Platform Users.