G Suite is a suite of tools that can help you save time and money simplifying communication, collaboration, and creativity, all while supporting the objectives that you have. These tools are free, ad-free, reliable, and secure.
- Gmail: Email, contacts, tasks, and communications
- Google Contacts
- Google Calendar: Scheduling, calendars, and appointments
- Google Hangouts: Live video conferencing and messaging
- Google Drive is like an online hard drive where you can store all your files - stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos - anything! You can access your files from any device, and, best of all, you never have to save: Drive automatically saves every time you make an edit!
- Google Drive: create and organize files
- Google Docs, Google Sheets: create, edit, share, collaborate. The most popular feature of Google Docs is the ability for multiple people to edit the same document at the same time
Please RSVP using Meetup here or Newburgh Free Library
for those who wants to brush your computer skills while taking an advantage of Internet technologies