OpenHub and Newburgh Free Library are inviting you for a series of interactive workshops with 3 classes offered during this Fall:
- Website Objectives and Planning your online presence: customer development, segmentation and profiling. 9/28
- E-blasts and customer relationship platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contacts, InfusionSoft, etc) 10/19
- Basic technology foundations you need for your business website. Hosting, domain name, CPanel, HTML, semantic web, Google Sites 11/23
These 3 classes will be offered during Spring:
- Choosing Content Management System for your website. WordPress 101
- ADA Compliant websites and Search-ability. Did you know, any business that is required to have handicapped-accessible parking or restrooms is legally required to have a handicapped-accessible website, too!
- WordPress 102 - installing and customization