Welcome to the reboot!
After completing our 5 part series: Pivoteers & Pioneers: Technology Enabled Recovery in the Age of Social Distancing, we are taking what we have learned and applying it to a reboot of our series.
- The same great theme.
- New name: Pivoteers 2.0
- New day: Every other Thursday
- New time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm instead of 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Every other episode – 1x/month – Tech in Education series, with panel discussions with a diverse array of education professionals.
- Every other episode – 1x/month – featuring OpenHub’s tech professional community members
- With the ultimate goal to help our community: talents, people, businesses
Become a featured guest! Apply to present using this form
- Data, Open Data, Data driven culture
- Educational Tech / Tech for Education - how we can help students to learn better
- Cyber-Security, Personal Datav
- Local tech businesses and local uses of tech in traditional businesses
Who is Pivoteers 2.0 for?
- Small and Medium Business Owners who want to grow using tech.
- Emerging and professional tech-talent who want to be part of Hudson Valley’s tech community
- Forward-thinking Local stakeholders believe in a strong and accessible
tech-driven economy in the Hudson Valley is possible!
The first webinar is scheduled for Julyu 30th, at 6pm