Once WordPress is installed, you’ll have complete control over every aspect of your website. You can install custom themes and plugins to add new features to your site, or even modify the underlying CSS and PHP files to create a completely custom site.
What is WordPress?
What is it used for, and when to use hosted or managed version of WordPress?
What kind of website can you build with WordPress?
- CONFIGURING WordPress
- How to Log in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Configuring your WordPress Home Page Learn how to configure the home page of your WordPress website.
- MANAGING WordPress CONTENT
- Wordpress Pages vs Posts - Do pages and posts have you confused? Learn the difference between the two
- Adding HTML to a Wordpress Page/Post Learn how to add HTML code to a Wordpress Page or Post.
- Creating a link in Wordpress Linking to other sites and posts is very common and almost necessary when creating a site.
- MANAGING USERS:
- Allowing User Registration in Wordpress: Learn how to allow user registration in Wordpress.
- How to Create a Wordpress User in the Dashboard Learn how to create a new user in the Wordpress Dashboard.
for advanced users who already have some experience with hosted WordPress