Hi small business owners!
Do you know how to use your business data to improve customer loyalty and increase spending?
- Do you know how much your customers spent on your services?
- Do you know what you need to improve or what more your customers could buy from you?
- Do you know how to make customers happier while increasing their loyalty and engagement?
We got you covered!
Our regional Data Science Expert and OpenHub Mentor Cynthia Marcello will share her skills and knowledge in a hands-on workshop 'HOW TO USE THE DATA YOU ALREADY HAVE!'
Using a brick-and-mortar retail business as a model, she will demonstrate how to do a data-analysis and customer segmentation using Excel spreadsheets.
She will also share the template she used - with all registered attendees!
And it is FREE!
to attend and intereactive online webinar or to see it recorded later.
During the pandemic, consumer spending behavior has drastically changed. Many businesses are now faced with solving the problem of doing more with less, as resources shift or become even more scarce.
In this webisode, the topic of customer segmentation is used as a tool for increasing sales and marketing efficiency to better understand customer loyalty and spending behavior is discussed.
A small retailer 'use-case' will be demonstrated using 2 data analytics methods. Attendees will gain an understanding of how to assess customer loyalty and spending behavior to effectively manage sales and marketing practices, communications methods, and product offerings.
Why do we do what we do?
OpenHub is preparing this new webinar series to help local businesses to solve problems discovered during the first phase of Pivoteers and Pioneers.
After completing our 5 part series: Pivoteers & Pioneers: Technology Enabled Recovery in the Age of Social Distancing, we are taking what we have learned and applying it to a reboot of our series.
- The same great theme.
- New name: Pivoteers 2.0
- New day: Every other Thursday
- New time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm instead of 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Every other episode – 1x/month – Tech in Education series, with panel discussions with a diverse array of education professionals.
- Every other episode – 1x/month – featuring OpenHub’s tech professional community members.
Become a featured guest speaker - apply here
- Data, Open Data, Data driven culture
- Cyber-Security, AI, Robotics, Coding, IT, WebDev
- Local tech businesses and local uses of tech in traditional businesses
Who is Pivoteers 2.0 for?
- Small and Medium Business Owners who want to grow using tech.
- Emerging and professional tech-talent who want to be part of Hudson Valley’s tech community
- Forward-thinking Local stakeholders believe in a strong and accessible
tech-driven economy in the Hudson Valley is possible!
Small and medium businesses that needs to increase sales and customer loyalty.