On October 17th we will have several startups pitching to local investors. Come learn and practice your pitch. Meet local investors (see bios below). Apply to present & pitch - send us a DM!
Suggestions for startups to prepare:
- - 1 min pitch (teaser, no slides). Usually contains your What and Why, Value, Traction and Call to Action.
- - 10 min pitch (with slides). May include: Teaser, Problem-Solution, Customer Profile, Value Prop, Competitors, Financial metrics, Team profiles, Call to Action
- - Nicole Hughley with DwellStud.io
- - Nicholas Dickey with Qwiket
- - John Paavo with Taganize
- - Andrea with Fusion Lab
- - Robert Marcinik with RFM Design
The list is open, so you still can join the pitching part!
- - Russell O. Vernon (*see bio below)
- - Bill J. Conyea
Please let us know if you are interested to participate in this role, we will make special arrangements for you to accommodate your interests!
We'll also have a networking to follow!
As always, we also look forward to hearing any startup-related announcements & requests to present at a future StartupHV.
If you want to work on your pitch, please rich out to Organisers to provide more details. If you want to participate in the discussion, please RSVP through Meetup.com
Feel free to attend or pass the word to anyone you know who might have interest in this workshop.
Location: We will meet at GritWorks, coworking space at Newburgh, NY
If your startup is struggling to have a clear business-model, or you want to clarify and improve it, you can apply for a hot-seat at a future StartupHV meetup. We implement a crowd-sourcing approach to your business-model, using the Business Model Canvas (BMC), Value Proposition Canvas, SWOT analysis, Scenario Planning or other business tools. Please contact the organizers if you have any questions, suggestions, or you want to apply for a hot-seat!
startups, developers, investors