We’re very excited to be moving forward with three plus tech bootcamps in the Hudson Valley - all online!
Reserve your seat at the first row with instructor led courses, on schedule and hands holding / collaborative experience!
Want to learn more about it?
Join the information session covering all bootcamps. Ask any questions you might have!
We plan to cover:
- our firth cohort of our Web Development bootcamp,
- our second cohort of IT support professional program,
- and launch of our first Foundations of Information Technology course! This last course is an Introduction to Digital Skills, IT Support, and Web Development, all together - 300 Hours total (60 Sessions).
If you have no idea what tech can do for you or what you can do in tech / with tech, then the Foundations of Information Technology might be the best for you as an exploration while getting the employable skills!
Join us! RSVP here
Uff, we didn't say a word about our first ever Data Analytics Bootcamp! Do you know how data can save money for you or your organization? We can schedule another info session to let you meet the mentor, ask any questions you might have, and challenge her :-)
We will continue to teach computer programming to women and minorities to help combat poverty in the Hudson Valley, NY.
We’re calling on those involved with our first cohorts and our tech community to discuss how we can create the best possible experience for our second virtual cohort. Here’s how you can get involved.
STRENGTHS / WEAKNESSES FROM FIRST COHORTS
- If you were a part of our first cohort in some capacity, we’d sincerely appreciate it if you’d take a few minutes to complete this form and list the top strengths and weaknesses you think we had during our first cohort: https://bit.ly/WebDevBootcampSurvey
- Please elaborate on any feedback, thoughts, or reflections you have. Be prepared to share your thoughts and ideas. We’ll plan to make this data public.
INSTRUCTOR AND TEACHING ASSISTANT APPLICATIONS
If you are interested in being an instructor or teaching assistant for our following cohorts, please apply when you have an opportunity:
- career change adults,
- youth interested in STEM or technology courses,
- eveyone who wants to improve their tech skills