Every month we mix and mingle, discuss an advanced topic and work on some projects in collaboration setup. There is usually no mentor,, but it is a group of experts sharing their experience, providing use-cases and more. If you'd like to share your experience and guide some activities, please let us know!
we are excited to have a well packed Coding Club at Newburgh Free Library for March 2nd 2020 - please come and network, learn and collaborate! The plan as the follows:
- 10 Minutes for Everyone to introduce themselves to the group. We want to know who you are, what you do, language or technology focus, and what you're looking to get out of this group in the future!
- Lev Jiggly-Puff Tsenovoy will give us a first introduction to Git and GitHub. Git is a distributed version-control system for tracking changes in source code during software development. It is designed for coordinating work among programmers, but it can be used to track changes in any set of files. https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2
- Skills needed for developers
- Open Mic - Let us know if you have any topic to discuss / coding project to share.
- If you have any coding issue, you can bring it to be solved in a group set up.
We will also discuss and plan next steps and topics as well as more tech programs coming to the region! #HudsonValleyCanCode
Laptops to work. Questions to ask. Projects to collaborate. Skills and ideas to share. Business cards to exchange.
• Important to know: Coding Club is a volunteer-based activity. We are looking forward to meet local techies and web pros as well as total novice who is interested to start this Coding/WebDev journey. We will work together as community to help each other to learn and grow. Please let us know if you want to give a talk, slides or discuss specific topic - you can submit your talk using this form
Please RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/web-development-coding-computing
local web and app developers, as we ll as anyone who is interested in digital tech / coding.
We will; be happy to discuss any questions / suggestions you have.