StartupHV is focused on early-stage startups - from idea to launch & beyond.
1) Join us for a presentation by Eric Fixler, Founder of Taxat https://taxat.us followed by discussion. First Q&A round stands for clarifying presented business model, and second round can stand for challenging the business model.
Business Model includes all elements, so the startup can focus on the specific one:
1. Target Audience & Value Prop is the essential part
2. Partnerships / Resources / Collaboration is usually very appreciated.
3. How to build / how you can do it differently - sometimes we go deeper to this discussion. Depends on what the founder is interested to explore + what triggered the adueince
2) A networking exercise - Business Bingo! - hosted by Sean Jones - to help people get to know each other!
As always, we also look forward to hearing any startup-related announcements & requests to present at a future StartupHV.
Location: We will meet at Van den Berg Hall, room HV 219, School of Business, SUNY New Paltz.
If your startup is struggling to have a clear business-model, or you want to clarify and improve it, you can apply for a hot-seat at a future StartupHV meetup. We implement a crowd-sourcing approach to your business-model, using the Business Model Canvas (BMC), Value Proposition Canvas, SWOT analysis, Scenario Planning or other business tools. Please contact the organizers if you have any questions, suggestions, or you want to apply for a hot-seat!