Two introductory workshops, 2 hours each
This is practical programming for total beginners!
If you've ever spent hours renaming files, updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, or entering data, you know how tedious tasks like these can be. But what if you could have your computer do them for you?
In these two introductory while powerful workshops, you'll learn how to use Python to write programs that do in minutes what would take you hours to do by hand-no prior programming experience required. Once started at this facilitated workshop you will be able to finish this amazing course at your own pace, and become a high performer in all these essential real life routine. You will learn the basics of programming, while creating Python programs that effortlessly perform useful and impressive feats of automation that:
- Search for text in a file or across multiple files
- Create, update, move, and rename files and folders
- Search the Web and download online content
- Update and format data in Excel spreadsheets of any size
- Split, merge, watermark, and encrypt PDFs
- Send reminder emails and text notifications
- Fill out online forms
- and much more
Free yourself to spend your time where it counts. Even if you've never written a line of code, you can make your computer do the grunt work.
office workers who needs to free some time from their daily routine